Friday, January 20, 2012

0 By Male

By Male
About six months ago, I was single. Like many single males, I was tired of being single and was ready to attract new love after having two failed long term relationships during my college years. I dated many girls but none of them worked out.

I found this article and was ready to try out these ideas. In addition to these techniques, I decided to take it a step further by believing that I will find someone. I remained as positive as I could, prayed, and always kept a mental image of the mate I wanted. That mental image consisted of looks, personality, and family. I also set a date a three months into the future of when I wanted this person to arrive in my life. I had complete confidence that this person was going to arrive.

I actually met someone a month later! I believe one of the techniques that worked best was to be cocky in a funny way. Use light hearted jokes...but always say a "just kidding after with a laugh" Don't be a jerk...If you have tried this and time is going by and still no one, remind yourself of these concepts. I tend to forget and go back to my old nice guys, ways all the time. I jump back to this article to keep me staying confident. Thanks for this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates